top of page
We are hiring!
Social Media/Content Creator Intern (Spring)
Elan House is looking for a versatile, creative, and scrappy intern who loves social media and content creation to join our team. In this role, you will be able to learn the inner workings of a small business, including content creation, community management, and social media marketing.
You will use your passion for social media strategy and analytical, creative mind to help grow Elan House's social presence across multiple platforms.
Ideal candidates are:
• Organized and driven
• Imaginative and creative
• Team-minded and collaborative
• Versatile and resourceful
You’re a good fit if you love to:
• Share out-of-the-box ideas
• Participate openly in creative brainstorms
• Create fun, engaging, and relatable content
• Solve problems creatively
• Learn about the intersection of social media and marketing
• Community Management: Engage with comments and reply to DMs across multiple social media platforms
• Content Creation: Work with Social Media Manager to create static and video content for TikTok, Instagram, and other social media platforms
• Content Planning + Posting: Assist with managing social media content calendar (planning, organizing, and copywriting)
• Research: Perform social media marketing research at the broader industry and competitor levels to stay abreast of trends and news
· Uncover trends and potential partners by searching hashtags, brands, and influence through social platforms
· Develop new and creative ways to generate buzz and increase social following
· Maintain and grow the social media community
· Provide reporting and analysis of social media initiatives
· Assist with other special projects as needed
• Miscellaneous: Other duties as assigned
• Social media-obsessed and very familiar with content creators (plan to submit your own Instagram and TikTok profile with your application!)
• experience with social media strategy and design savvy a plus
• A self-starter who thrives in a collaborative team environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and ability to multitask
• Bilingual is a plus
• The ability to work well with people in a team environment
• Reliable, punctual, and courteous
• Able to work some evenings and weekends
This is a chance to leave your mark on our brand's online presence.
This is a hybrid schedule internship for 10-15 hours per week. The intern will receive a stipend at the end of the semester.
bottom of page